WACMHC Past Meetings and Trainings
An archive of presentations and other training material from past
WACMHC meetings and Trainings.
- Workforce Development Training - Hiring Qualified Heroes Into Washington Healthcare settings
- PCMH Learning Community - PCMH Learning Session: Team-Based Care & the Learning Culture.
- O&E Workgroup Enrollment Messaging Through Email and Texting. July 29th, 2013 Phillip Bergquist, Michigan Primary Care Association: Electronic Enrollment Outreach Presentation Material
- HR's Role in Building an Effective PCMH July 18th, 2013 (Windows Media File - 72MB) Handouts: Sharon Eloranta, MD Presentation , Donna Daniels, PhD , HRACA webinar resources, CHC HR Director Survey PCMH and SNMHI Job Description Compilation.zip
- The Emerging Health Center Workforce Environment July 17th 2013 (Windows Media File - 56MB) Handouts: Andrea Martin Presentation and Dr. Russell Maier Presentation
- Northwest Health Law Advocates - FQHC staff for their outreach and enrollment 2014 strategy June 10 2013
- NIMS for CHC's Webinar Series May 2, 2013 (Windows Media File - 37MB)
- Workforce Development Training - How to Interpret 2012 StaffPulse Results April 26, 2013 (PDF)
- NIMS for CHC's Webinar Series April 25, 2013 (Windows Media File - 42MB)
- NIMS for CHC's Webinar Series April 18 2013 (Windows Media File - 31MB)
- NIMS for CHC's Webinar Series April 11, 2013 (Windows Media File - 39MB)
- Using Intutive Data Tools to Empower Performance Measures (Windows Media File -50MB) April 10, 2013
- Health Benefit Exchange (PPT) with Brad Finnegan, Operations Program Manager at the Washington Health Benefit Exchange March 27th
- The Physician Recruiting Makeover: How to Make Your Community Health Center a Doctor Magnet! - April 4 2013 (Windows Media File - 80MB) Handouts: Ten Keys to Physician Retention; A survey of American Physicians; NACHC Physician Relations, Recuiting and Retention.
Other Organizations Training Events: